Lansky Career Consultants offers a full array of career coaching and counseling services that go far beyond how to write a resume.
In fact, it is our very personalized approach to each client as more than just a working individual that distinguishes us from other career coaches:
- A variety of personal and lifestyle factors, including age, gender, culture, sexual orientation and spiritual beliefs can influence career choices. We integrate those very personal attributes into every service we offer.
- Our training and extensive experience in Applied Psychology will help you understand the psychological issues related to career choices. This can include discussions of self-image and family issues as they relate to your career issues and choices.
- Personal deep-rooted values can also influence career choices. We’ll discuss what career means to you, beyond money. We also take into account what you want to accomplish in your life, whether personally, professionally or both.
- To make the most of your coaching sessions, we’ll guide you through every step to implement the strategies we’ve developed together. It’s one thing to learn what to do; it’s another to have one-on-one support as you actually perform those tasks required to generate positive outcomes.
- With Judi Lansky as your personal career counselor and coach, you’ll uncover the strengths and passions that can be integrated with your personality and life goals to create a satisfying career you love. After all, you spend most of your waking hours at your job, so shouldn’t you enjoy what you do for a living?
Let us know how we can help you. Contact us at 312-494-0022 or send an email.